Thought y’all might be wondering how things are on my end. (And if you aren’t, this should cheer you up about things in your own neck of the woods)
- Day twelvity-eleven without a laptop. Someone please send help. I’m tired of hearing myself whine. (Only $742.00 left to save)
- Sean was home sick all last week with a really stubborn nasty case of the flu – so we were sharing the computer all day, all week.
- Hence the quick spread of germs – All of the kids have now been fighting germs (I’m the only one to be spared, which must be due to my running and exercise)
- Quinn had a 101 degree temp over most of the weekend.
- Abbie was home sick at the beginning of last week, went to school and was sent back home. Took her to the doctor’s and she has asthma. (but at least we can treat that cough of her’s that never ever ever stops)
- Got the kids loaded up to take Abbie to school today, drove to the school and discovered school was starting 2 hours late.
- I’m sporting an impressive case of pinkeye today.
- The washing machine overflowed all over the kitchen floor today. (I needed to mop and clean it anyway)
Feel free to leave a funny comment!