Thirteen Loose Ends I need to wrap up:
2. It was a close up of this photo:
3. On that note, here is a button to spread the word (maybe we can get some fun prizes lined up!)
If you use it, please link to this page so that others can find out what it is all about.
6. I’ve decided that I am definitely going to offer my Mommy Cards in a .jpeg format, effective immediately. They will be $15.00 and you will be purchasing the a high resolution .jpeg file. You may then print as many as your little heart desires. Or take it to Kinko’s, Office Max or your local print shop and have them print it for you.
8. I am also going to be offering personal stationary soon.
9. I’ve been tagged for a meme by Kim — Kim, I’ll post it real soon! Promise.
10. My mom and dad are coming to our house for Christmas. (Yippee!)
I’m wondering – For those of you who are familiar with Etsy or use it yourselves to sell stuff, do you like it? Is it a good option for selling? If you remember, my mom sews and sells really cute purses. I’ve set her up a web site, but I’m wondering if Etsy will be easier for her to use?? Opinions?
11. I had every intention of participating in the Christmas Tour of Homes, but I just flat-out got behind. I still haven’t taken any photos of my decorations. So, just imagine the most gorgeous Christmas decor ever. Then pretend it’s mine.
12. My feed is still acting weird. Please let me know if it is showing weird for you, and which feed reader you are using.
13. Please leave me a comment. Even just “hi”. I’m wondering how many comments I can get for Christmas.