I did a Works for me Wednesday yesterday (my first one ev-vah), so I though while I was on a roll, I’d continue with a Thursday 13.
I used to do these regularly, but got away from them when we moved… waaaaay back in January.
So my T13 is 13 Video/Audio Clips that C.R.A.C.K. me UP!
1. Jim Breuer doing his AC/DC versions of “Hokey Pokey” (I apologize for the body part reference at the end…)
2. Dana Carvey – singing Choppin’ Broccoli (and what is UP with Sigourney Weaver’s hair!!)
3. We’ve all seen this one… but it still cracks me up. I can’t even listen to this song without picturing his belly hangin’ out of that velour shirt.
4. This is just so silly… I love that!
5. Another Geico ad that I can’t get enough of, and I’m not even a racing fan:
6. Yet one more… I tell you, Geico better be paying their ad people really well!
7. Bill Cosby (and Sinbad, who follows below) have nailed family life. This clip on natural childbirth has always killed me!!
this is a 2 parter; be sure to watch both
8. part 2 of above
9. Another classic Cosby; fixing breakfast for the kids
10. Sinbad has a routine they used to show on Comedy Central all of the time. I really wanted clips from that because it is all kinds of funny. I couldn’t find any, but I found this newer one which is still funny funny stuff
11. This is a brief clip from the one I mentioned above; I can’t embed it, but the link is here.
12. An audio clip from Dana Carvey imitating Ross Perot
13. I’m at a loss for a 13th… I’m cheating and ending here —
Tell me, what are some of your favorites.